Call to Action
- Share your favorite bean recipes on the One Vegetable, One Community Facebook Page.
- Help a beginner gardener plant beans in their garden.
- Have beaningful conversations with folks in your community about this mighty little vegetable.
- Learn new ways to enrich your gardening experience through classes offered at the Duluth Community Garden Program.
- Consider freezing or canning to preserve your harvest.
- Join us on October 24th for the One Vegetable, One Community Potluck and Harvest Dinner!
Let's feed the good food revolution one garden, one mentorship, one conversation, one class, and one harvest at a time!