Make a donation here!
Make a Monetary Donation via Check
We will gladly accept donations by personal check. Please make it payable to “Duluth Community Garden Program” and mail to:
Duluth Community Garden Program
208 West 4th Street, Room 214
Duluth, MN 55806
Make an Online Donation through GiveMN.org
Make an In-Kind Donation
The DCGP also accepts new and gently used items. If you are interested in donating an item, please call the DCGP office at 722-4583.
Some of the items needed for the upcoming growing season include:
- Garden shears and loppers, shovels, sturdy garden rakes, and hoes
- Wooden stakes, short or long
- New hoses and hose repair kits
- Wheelbarrows and garden carts
- Paper goods for potlucks: paper towels, plates, cups, bowls, etc.
- Plastic products for potlucks: forks, spoons, and knives
- Gift certificates to stores to purchase food for volunteer events
Items on our long-term dream list:
- Sturdy trowels
- Garden sheds
- Used PC laptop in excellent condition
- Office software for PCs: clipart programs, photoshop, business documents software
- Lawn mowers in good working order
- Weed-whackers in good working order