206 W 4th Street
Duluth, MN 55806
Duluth Community Garden Program is looking for excited community members to join our One Vegetable One Community steering committee! If you're interested, contact our office at 218-722-4583.
Many ways to volunteer!
- Fundraising events
- Be a site coordinator at your garden
- Attend a board of directors meeting
- Help tidy the office
- Data entry, filing, phone answering at the office
- Kids gardening assistant
- Mow grass around gardens
- Work at the DCGP booth at a local event, like Earth Day at the Farmer’s Market building in April, or at the Sustainable Harvest Fest in September down at Bayfront
- Help out at the Harvest Dinner in September. It’s a potluck and usually we have it at Peace Church. We need folks there to set up tables and wash dishes afterwards